ClickMeeting is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for online meetings, such as presentations, lectures, and collaborations. Users can organize and host meetings with up to 25 people and webinars with up to 1000. Participants and presenters can log into a meeting from anywhere in the world using an online computer, smartphone, or tablet. ClickMeeting easily integrates with popular online services and social media.
- Passionate developer with considerable work experience with any OOP language
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Clean code
- Experience with GIT or Mercurial
- Understand technical documentation in English with ease
It will be to your benefit if you:
- Expertise and practical skills in Angular 2, TypeScript
- Have experience with unit testing
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Experience in WebSockets, Redux
What do we offer?
- Work within an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- Knowledge to stay one step ahead by learning from the best and by attending international conferences, tradeshows, or other professional events
- Top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- A modern and energetic work environment
- The opportunity for professional development along with the dynamic growth ofthe company
- Training (including language classes) and a great selection of books in our company library
What else can you find at ClickMeeting?
- Private healthcare
- Multisport Card (we also often take part in sporting events)
- Free breakfast, lunch allowance, freshly squeezed juice every morning, cold and hot drinks, and delicious
cake every Friday (each week we get a different one!)
- We organize team outings, integration events, employee days, and sometimes we even take the time to create
nice surprises during work hours
If you can see yourself as a member of the ClickMeeting team, send us your resume and a paragraph explaining why you would like to join our company to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please include the following agreement in your CV:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji
procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z
2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.)