Based in Gdańsk, Poland, ClickMeeting currently employs a team of over 50. We would like to expand our team by adding a creative, energetic person to hold the position of PHP Developer.
ClickMeeting is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for online meetings, such as presentations, lectures, and collaborations. Users can organize and host meetings with up to 25 people and webinars with up to 5000. Participants and presenters can log into a meeting from anywhere in the world using an online computer, smartphone, or tablet. ClickMeeting easily integrates with popular online services and social media.
- Integrating existing applications with external platforms
- Analyzing requirements, designing new apps and the development of existing ones
- Database designing; handling large volumes of data in scalable applications
- Passion for work and considerable work experience in PHP OOP
- Experience working with MySQL database and ability to handle large volumes of data
- Knowledge of WebServices technologies
- Experience in GIT or SVN
- Striving for perfect code
- Openness to new challenges
- Understanding of technical documentation in English
It will be to your benefit if you:
- Have experience in Bash Shell
- Have experience in RabbitMQ
- Have knowledge of Scalable Web Architecture, Cloud Computing
- Have knowledge of BigData, NoSQL
What do we offer?
- Work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world.
- Stay a step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events.
- Use top-notch equipment to help you work efficiently.
- Work in a modern, energetic environment.
- Gain opportunities for professional development with the dynamic growth of the company.
- Receive training (including language classes) and enjoy a great selection of books in our company library
What else we provide:
- Private healthcare
- Multisport Card (we often take part in sporting events.)
- Free breakfast, lunch allowance, freshly squeezed juice every morning, cold and hot drinks, and delicious cake every Friday (each week we get a different one!)
- Team outings, integration events, employee days, and occasional nice surprises during work hours
How to apply:
If you can see yourself as a member of the ClickMeeting team, send us your resume and a paragraph explaining why you would like to join our company to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please include the following agreement in your CV:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji
procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z
2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.)